Accommodation in Garajau (Caniço), with sea and garden view, for 4 people.
The Garajau area is known for its calmness and proximity to the sea. Located between the city of Funchal and the airport, it has several services and restaurants close to the property.
This flat is located in a sunny area that enhances the clear view, on the first floor of the building, which has no lift. This flat was recently renovated. With only one bedroom, with a double bed, the flat holds up to 4 people, making use of the sofa bed.
The highlight goes to the balcony to enjoy the good weather and the view.
In the Garajau area you have easy access to several restaurants, shops and supermarkets. There is also a beach ten minutes walking distance and a small trail for your morning walks, right next to the Cristo-Rei monument. Renting a car at the airport can be a good option to discover the island at your own pace.
You can also choose to relax in Garajau by walking its residential streets, going to the beach or reading a book.
The best option to get to the apartment will be the transfer. Ask us to book one with our local partners. It is cheaper than the taxis you find at the airport.
If you rent a car, any navigation app can easily find the address.
There is a bus stop 2 minutes walk from the apartment.
Access to property
You have access to all areas of the property.
We are always available to help or answer questions. We do our best to reply all requests. We also have an app for guests with all the important information about the property and other useful information for your stay.
- According to Portuguese law, all guests are required to present a valid ID. (passport or identity card).
- Check-in hour must be scheduled in advance. If it is not scheduled within a maximum of 48 hours before, guests will be subject to the availability of our team.
- All bed linen and towels are provided. We can also put a baby cot, a high chair and a baby bath if needed, but you should request. There are a first aid kit, extinguishers and fire blanket in the property.
- We inform that a Tourist Tax will be charged to all people who stay overnight in the municipality of Santa Cruz. Thus, all customers staying in tourist buildings and/or accommodation establishments, aged 18 or over, will be charged € 1.00 per person/night, up to a maximum of € 5.00 per person/stay. This fee will be charged at check-in.
We want you to feel at home. We do not ask for more than respect for neighbours and care for the property, in addition to not smoking inside the house.
- Accommodates: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Accessible car park
- Baby bath
- Baby crib
- Coffee Maker
- Energy-efficient devices
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Near ocean
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use toiletries
- Parking Included
- Satellite Or Cable
- Sea View
- Self Check-in
- Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Social distancing
- Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Information about property sustainability
- Towels changed upon request
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
- Jochen H.
This is a nice apartment, having a great location in Garajau. It is at the end of the restaurant and market street. So you just need five minutes to get your food and beverage (three bakeries, two small supermarkets and different shops) or to go to a restaurant. And there are a lot of different restaurants. It has a great balcony where you can open the windows and enjoy a fantastic view over the garden and on the sea. The apartment has a parking space on the enclosed property. But the apartment needs an urgent renovation. In the bathroom you find broken or damaged tiles, the sink and the bathtube – which is hard to use as the shower as it is very tiny and narrow – are also damaged and do not look as the should look. The parquet of the apartment is loose and heavily worn in some places. The upper layer of leather on the synthetic leather sofa begins to peel off, so that there are permanent small white particles in the apartment. Which is not nice. The kitchen is small and needs an extractor hood, as at the moment there is none. Cooking ist therefore a little bit exhausting.December 2020
- Jaromír H.
Beautiful apartment in a great location. Everything looks like in the photos. No problem with accommodation upon arrival at night, car parking in the garden, excellent service.June 2021
- Carla R. (Portugal)
Muito bomJanuary 2022
- Jose L. (Germany)